Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 1,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite and serve fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menus. Fooda operates in thirteen major US cities and plans for continued expansion.
Fooda is expanding rapidly and now operate in twelve US markets including Chicago, New York, Boston, LA, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Nashville, Dallas, San Jose, Houston, Washington DC and Phoenix. We are looking to add an operations specialist to our launch team to accelerate our growth into future markets by managing the onboarding, scheduling, and account management of new restaurants and new client sites.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Oversee the initial onboarding and launch of restaurants and client sites in new markets
- Build and manage relationship with PopUp restaurant clients and restaurant partners
- Manage and improve the overall performance of the PopUp product
- Launch new PopUp locations and ensure there is a successful implementation and marketing plan
- Conduct training "bootcamps" to onboard new restaurants and communicate Fooda standard operation procedures
- Ensure Fooda standards of operations are enforced at every event
- Handle all troubleshooting gracefully with our restaurants partners and clients; take ownership of the solutions
- Proactively work with vendors to refine their offerings and presentation
- Work with the restaurant sales team to manage and approve all menus
- Train the Director of Sales in each new market to handle all aspects of your role
- Facilitate a smooth transition of restaurant relationships to the Director of Sales in each market within the first month after launch
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience in account management or operations.
- You love building relationships and enjoy customer service
- You are empathetic at your core yet comfortable being tough and taking a stand
- You have experience training or coaching others
- You are optimistic in the face of problems and you’re capable of finding solutions
- You are very organized and detail oriented. Type-A personality is a plus!
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the capability of managing work independently
- Catering and/or restaurant management experience is preferred but not required
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and stock options, based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k matching
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Fooda provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fooda complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.