Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 1,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite and serve fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menus. Fooda operates in thirteen major US cities and plans to continue its expansion across the United States and internationally.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Corporate Sales Trainer oversees both (1) the onboarding and training of new sales hires, and (2) the ongoing training of our client sales organization.
You will build effective and dynamic training curricula that is specific to the company’s goals, mission statement, and values, and you will coordinate training delivery to ensure that all new sales representatives are trained effectively on Fooda’s systems and products. You will also be responsible for staying abreast of all new technology and product developments and making sure the sales organization is constantly evolving to best position Fooda in the market to our clients. Training programs should be continually monitored for effectiveness and suitability to the sales team, the economy, and the competition.
What You Will be Responsible For
- Build dynamic training curricula to onboard and train all new client sales representatives, using multiple adult-learning techniques and various tools and resources
- Collaborate with, and coordinate schedules of, senior staff to aid in new sales rep training
- Schedule sales employees for ongoing, annual, and ad hoc training. Maintain training calendar
- Establish and facilitate an ongoing training program to ensure that new client/restaurant-facing products and services developed by Fooda are being effectively communicated to our clients
- Develop and deliver an ongoing training program to ensure that updates to our internal systems (CRM, ERP, etc) are being adopted by the entire client sales organization
- Develop and maintain up-to-date training materials and job aids
- Monitor developments in the market (competition, market trends, etc) and update all training to best adapt the company to the changing environment
- Work with market leaders to facilitate ongoing trainings such as role playing, job shadowing, etc.
- Capture new sales tactics and processes, and develop LMS curricula that holds all sales representatives accountable for staying current with their sales training
- Assign and track trainings and curricula using the LMS (Litmus), including assigning required trainings, tracking attendance, monitoring progress, and gathering feedback
- Track, record and analyze training surveys for all training conducted
- Use Level 1 and Level 3 assessments to ensure training is being applied, and continuously improve content and delivery methods.
- Travel to different Fooda markets to deliver in-person training as needed
Who You Are:
- You have operated in a sales role before and can relate to the sales representatives that you will be responsible for training
- You have experience and knowhow of adult learning programs and instructional design
- You are an effective communicator and expert training facilitator, and can foster internal adoption to changes in our products and services
- You enjoy building things from nothing, and are comfortable navigating the difficulties associated with constantly refining initial processes
- Previous experience training sales representatives
- Start-up environment experience a plus
What You Already Have
- Two years of B2B sales experience.
- Two years as a Sales Trainer.
- Certificate in Instructional Design, Training & Development, related field or equivalent experience, a plus.
- Knowledge of Instructional Design models and e-learning theories.
- Experience using an LMS
- Demonstrated ability to build a curriculum and deliver an effective training program
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and stock options, based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k matching
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Fooda provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fooda complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.