Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 1,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite and serve fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menus. Fooda operates ten major US cities and plans to continue its expansion across the United States and internationally.
Who You Are:
- You love chatting up people you don’t know - getting to know them, telling your story and being comfortable driving the conversation
- You’re competitive – you chase your goals and do what it takes to win
- You believe results matter most, period. Effort is the most important ingredient.
- You can follow a process when you know it works
- Successful cold calling experience a must
- Outside sales experience preferred
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Conducting outbound calls to build relationships and set meetings with corporate customers
- Closing new accounts through in-person meetings with potential customers
- Learn and understand the Fooda sales training program including: our best practices within the sales process and managing your CRM
- Generating customer leads based on our target profile
- Showing resourcefulness in reaching new customers and diligent with following up on your leads
- Demonstrating high energy, bring a positive attitude and enjoy making a lot of phone calls
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and stock options, based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k matching
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Fooda provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fooda complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.