Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 1,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite and serve fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menus. Fooda operates in twelve major US cities and plans to continue its expansion across the United States and internationally.
As the PopUp Account Executive you would support Fooda’s PopUp program by ensuring all aspects of an event are accounted for and properly tracked using Fooda’s technology platforms. This role works closely with the PopUp Account Manager and will handle inbound requests from both restaurants and clients as well as provide support at client sites when needed.
Who You Are:
- You love building relationships with customers and enjoy customer service
- You are savvy with technology and will be comfortable in a fast-paced startup
- Excel doesn’t scare you in fact it makes you better and faster!
- You are optimistic in the face of problems and know that you’re capable of finding solutions
- You are very organized and detail oriented. Type-A personality is a plus!
- You have strong communication skills and being a self-starter are required
- You are comfortable with moderate reporting and data analysis
What You’ll be Responsible For:
- Build relationships with our Popup clients and restaurant partners, be proactive in solving potential issues seen for future events
- Enter financial information from Fooda events into our record keeping system
- Call restaurants to confirm upcoming events and verify they received event instructions
- Schedule emails to be sent to restaurants using our email scheduling tool
- Work with our Popup restaurant partners to have successful events and adjust schedules as needed
- Support the PopUp Account Manager in creating and publishing new restaurant menus
- Support the PopUp Account Manager on new client launches, create execution plans for restaurants to follow at new events.
- Be confident problem solving for issues such as late arrivals, incorrect email communication or incorrect billing
- Gain competency with Fooda’s technology and standard operating procedures
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and stock options, based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k matching
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Fooda provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fooda complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.