Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 1,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite and serve fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menus. Fooda operates in eight major US cities and plans to continue its expansion across the United States and internationally.
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a self-starting, pragmatic, data-driven individual that loves building technology products with a team. You will be the driving force on projects behind the product vision, collaborate closely with designers and software engineers and communicate broadly across the company.
- Create product specifications, user stories and feature concepts
- Collaborate with designer on workflow and feature behavior
- Create and manage project plans with key milestones; prevent and remove roadblocks for engineering; project and communicate deadlines
- Define and complete acceptance testing; work with engineering teams to ship high quality features
- Become the accounting and finance product expert across Fooda, including internal operations, restaurant partners and customers
- Collaborate with the accounting team on reporting, process improvement and workflow
- Communicate across teams at Fooda to provide updates, solicit feedback and provide product support
What You Should Already Have:
- Minimum 2+ years of technical product management experience, preferably with web-based or mobile products
- Experience building and maintaining financial technology; including deep knowledge of accounting and billing processes
- Strong critical thinker, fast learner and gets things done
- Organized, cares deeply about the details and a clear communicator
- Background in startups, consumer products, and/or e-commerce preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL and experience with analytics
- Experience implementing 3rd party accounting software is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile software development process is a plus
- BA/BS or graduate degree in CS, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or similar
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and stock options, based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k matching
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Fooda provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fooda complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.