Who We Are
Do you get tired of visiting the same handful of lunch spots around your office? If so, you're not alone! Fooda partners with trendy local restaurants to provide awesome food at reasonable prices to employees while at work. We’ve built a technology platform for employees to easily buy tasty lunch everyday, and for restaurants to get access to new, loyal customers. Fooda is a proven, venture-backed, growing startup with an experienced team.
As the PopUp Operations Coordinator you would support Fooda’s PopUp program by ensuring all aspects of an event are accounted for and properly tracked using Fooda’s technology platforms. This role works closely with the PopUp Account management team and will be responsible for providing organizational and operational support. Duties will include monitoring event details, correspondence with clients, maintaining consistency across platforms, and customer service.
This role is part-time to start at around 20 hours per week with opportunity to grow in the future.
Who You Are
- You love process, you work fast and care about the details
- You are very organized and detail oriented. Type-A personality is a plus!
- You are savvy with technology and will be comfortable in a fast-paced startup
- Excel doesn’t scare you in fact it makes you better and faster!
- You are optimistic in the face of problems and know that you’re capable of finding solutions
- You have strong communication skills and are comfortable giving direction
- Able to make quick decisions
What You’re Responsible For
- Gain competency with Fooda’s technology and standard operating procedures
- Updating event details across multiple platforms
- Confirm scheduling changes with clients and restaurant partners
- Reporting of sales information from Fooda events using Excel, Salesforce and Square
- Call restaurants to confirm upcoming events and verify they received event instructions
- Schedule campaigns to be sent using our email scheduling tool
- Menu inventory management, maintaining Fooda’s website menus and inventory
- Manage any schedule changes across all systems
- Communicate effectively and clearly with restaurant partners
- Be confident problem solving for issues such as late arrivals, incorrect email communication or incorrect billing
- Escalate issues to Manager when necessary to keep them informed of site activity