Who We Are:
Do you get tired of visiting the same handful of lunch spots around your office? If so, you're not alone! Fooda partners with trendy local restaurants to provide awesome food at reasonable prices to employees while at work. We’ve built a technology platform for employees to easily buy tasty lunch everyday, and for restaurants to get access to new, loyal customers. Fooda is a proven, venture-backed, growing startup with an experienced team.
Who You Are:
- You love chatting up people you don’t know - getting to know them, telling your story and being comfortable driving the conversation
- You’re competitive – you chase your goals and do what it takes to win
- You believe results matter most, period. Effort is the most important ingredient.
- You can follow a process when you know it works
- Successful cold calling experience a must
- Outside sales experience preferred
What You’re Responsible For:
- Outbound calls to build relationships and set meetings with corporate customers
- Comfortable closing new accounts through in-person meetings with potential customers
- Learn and understand the Fooda sales training program, including our best practices within the sales process and managing your CRM
- Generate customer leads based on our target profile
- Be resourceful in reaching new customers and diligent with following up on your leads
- Demonstrate high energy, bring a positive attitude and enjoy making a lot of phone calls
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and stock options, based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k matching
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Fooda provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fooda complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.