Who We Are:
Do you get tired of visiting the same handful of lunch spots around your office? If so, you're not alone! Fooda partners with trendy local restaurants to provide awesome food at reasonable prices to employees while at work. We’ve built a technology platform for employees to easily buy tasty lunch everyday, and for restaurants to get access to new, loyal customers. Fooda is a proven, venture-backed, growing startup with an experienced team.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Implement cutting edge mobile applications and drive them from conception to release.
- Engineer client-side features and help design server APIs to maximize performance.
- Deliver highly scalable, performant, testable and readable code using OO best practices.
- Work collaboratively with an agile team of developers, designers, and product managers.
What You Should Already Have:
- Solid understanding of fundamentals including data structures, algorithms and software design.
- At least two years' experience in at least one of Java, C++ Objective C or Swift.
- Passion for new technology and mobile applications.
- Experience in developing mobile apps (side projects included) is a plus but not required.
- Strong experience in Computer Science and Software Engineering. Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is a plus.
- Startup experience is a plus.
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and stock options, based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- 401k matching and flexible spending account
- Laptop and peripherals of your choice
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Fooda provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fooda complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.